MENU

Slide

Engagement shoot with EggBenedictChan

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hello you!


We had a casual shoot with our actual day wedding photographer, Benedict from EggBenedictChan Photography last week! 

I think it's pretty awesome that he included a 60min casual engagement shoot session with the couple so on the actual day of the wedding we've already warm up to him and there's already that rapport there so we won't be all "awkward child" around him for better photos on the actual day!  (:



Just wanted a simple casual one so we did it at punggol end just 5 mins away from our place hahaha yeah i know right lazy to the max! Initially we wanted to shoot at the waterway nearby our future apartment, but realized that there's too much construction going on at that portion of the waterway and it probably will not look nice so we quickly switched location to punggol end instead.

I wanted something to hold during the shoot but I didn't want to spend too much and i wanted to try my hand at doing my own arrangement anyway. So when we past by a supermarket the other day at vivocity, I chose 3 types of fresh flowers and I did my first simple floral arrangement for an arm sheaf bouquet on my own and honestly, I'm quite proud of it! haha *shameless* 



Got my nails done at Milly's with my manicurist Chloe for this shoot + my 2nd pre-wedding shoot in Taichung with Gary Chiu Photography next week! It's been way too long since i last did any nail art.

Seriously I loooooooove her! I always have this annoying problem of not being able to pick my nail colors and i always dump this responsibility to her and she always manage to give me the perfect end result. (:


So cute I wanna nibble it off!

Milly's
Far East Plaza: 67376723
Bugis Village: 63384137
SMS/Call: 83835395


For the actual shoot itself, Benedict was super fun to work with! So good with directing us throughout the shoot to bring out the feel he was looking out too even thought half the time Leon was doing his silly ass crap to make me crack up when we're suppose to be in that romantic feel and all. BAD BOY! *smack* 

Here's a sneak peek and I'll show more for sure as soon as I get my hands on them!
I can't wait to see more! We saw a couple shots on Benedict's camera, omg the natural light and all, totally sick, love it! 

♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: